Subaru Canada, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. of Japan. Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, the company markets and distributes Subaru vehicles, parts and accessories through a network of approved dealers across Canada.
Subaru Canada, Inc. is a committed corporate citizen dedicated to protecting the earth’s natural resources, the local and national environment and human health. This commitment extends further than just meeting the stated environmental laws and regulations; it encompasses the integration of sound environmental practices in all of our business decisions. Specifically, Subaru Canada, Inc. is committed to:
- Complying with all environmental laws, regulations and other requirements related to our business activities.
- Implementing effective pollution prevention systems that protect our air, water and land.
- Implementing effective improvement activities related to energy, waste and water reduction.
- Establishing a corporate-wide program to reduce, re-use and recycle in all areas of our corporation.
- Implementing a culture of continual improvement as it relates to all business activities that have an impact on the environment.
Based on this environmental policy, Subaru Canada, Inc. reaffirms its commitment to being a world-class leader in environmental performance.
Chairman, President and CEO
September 27, 2011